Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wish me luck.

I have an interview for college tomorrow, whaaaaaaaaaaat. Never thought I'd say that. Anyways, I'm pretty nervous and I hope I get it. I wish I knew what expect. I've been having such a good month, so hopefully this will add to the rest of the good things that have been happening. 


I got a start on my to do list that I posted about 2 weeks ago. Had the day off today and reorganized my room, sorted out my cds, dvds, books and I sifted through old photos and some pretty recent ones and started making a collage on my wall cause seen as my room will never get done up I may as well doing something with my walls..Next on my list is to tackle my wardrobe. Every now and then I do a big clear out but I always seem to have nothing to wear so now I'm gonna get rid of loads of stuff and stock up for the summer months. Lovely. 


Ciara's birthday party is on Friday and I'm excited, I haven't had booze in about 2 weeks so I'm making up for it by going out twice this weekend.


I don't post about anything specific, does that annoy people? I wonder. I just like to type things down so I know what's going on in my head.


Anyway wish me luck, whoever reads this.


Peace x

1 comment: