Friday, April 9, 2010

Sometimes I like lonely nights in.

I have so many things I need to do like
  • Clean my room
  • Sort out my clothes
  • Buy new clothes
  • Sort out my make up
  • Paint my room
  • Sort out my books
  • Sort out my DVDs
  • Sort out ALL the papers on my shelves
  • Get a new provisional
  • Put pictures in frames 
They're not important things at all but they have to be done and I think about doing them while I'm sitting down doing nothing and then I'm just like, nah I'll do it on my next day off. Then I'll repeat these thoughts again on my next day off. 

GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION.

I always say to myself if my room was done up just how I want it I would def keep it clean and I think I would. BUT my dad will never get around to doing it cause he is slower than a snail. I hate that he does everything himself D: 

After saying I was gonna stop going out for a little while, I've decided to go out again. Watch out tomorrow, I'm coming to get you. 


Next week I will stick to the promises I have kept for myself and I will do everything on my to do list and I won't go out. 

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment