Monday, April 5, 2010

Learning to drive and going for drives

Last night gajb collected me and Alisha to take me for a little bit of car park driving cause I'm going to start driving this week. :D

We ended up collecting Gav, out in Donnycarney and headed to Artane Castle car park. Artane castle is not a castle. Ciaran came along as well seen as we were right by his house. Anyways, I got in the driver seat and was terrified but I managed to drive loads. Driving with no hands and everything, hahaha. Everyone was shouting at me when I went too fast and I also nearly crashed into a trolley yoke and managed to drive onto a curb.

We left there anyways and headed out to Howth. It's actually so far away and I managed to remember where I was going through Portmarnock and all. Alisha and Gaj were impressed with my sense of direction. We got to Howth anyways and walked the pier at like I dunno, sometime after 3? It was rainy and windy and not that cold. It was nice. I kept stopping to look where I was going and every time Ciaran nearly walked into me. Soz. When we got back to the car we headed up the hill and we found Katz house and made her come out and say heya. Then we headed back out to drop the lads home cause It was after half 4. We drove out through clontarf and talked about movies and about actors that I didn't know. I never really watch movies on my own so I don't know much.

We dropped the lads off anyways and got home at about half 5. It was after six before I got asleep and then I was awake pretty soon after that from the serious pain I've been having from my wisdom tooth. I think my dad's making me a dentist appointment tomorrow cause since this morning I've gone through most of a packet of nurofen D:

Me and my dad went down to see my great aunt and cousin just outside Shillelagh in wicklow. I finished off my book in the car on the way down, so now I need another book. Got down at like 4 sat around had the chats went for a bit of drive. Headed home at like 10. So I'm only in the door about a half an hour and already dying for my bed. YAY.

See you tomorrow, blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment