Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our distance, separation, but i'm still here.

I knew it a little while ago but this week is the week, I've been told anyways. My childhood bessie mate is moving back to the general area. Only like a 10 minute walk away and now that I've started driving it'll be 2 minutes in the car. EXCITED.

It's not like she lived far away anyways she was only out in Bray but, she moved away ages ago and right after she moved away i was in hers like every weekend or she was in mine and then we started secondary school and we just went different ways but we never lost contact. She's like family.

Her back garden backed out onto the the playground beside my house. Our brothers were bessies too and basically the same thing happened to them as us. Our parents got along like a house on fire and I'm sure my dad will be happy to see her mom again after all these years. I love her mom so much and I can't wait to see her. Her step dad used to terrify me when I was a kid but now we're all good, haha.

I can't contain my excitement about her moving back, I love this girl too much we have so many stories about our childhood that make me well up in tears of laughter.

excitedexcitedexcitedexcitedexcited.




WAKE UP CALL.


Halloweeeeeen. I'm not dressed up ?!



Our brothers.

I like this week.
Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment