Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SURPRISE.

Today my sister is surprising my aunt in Canada. I wish I could do that. 


See my sister is on tour with her friend Damion Suomi. They started in Florida and headed over to Texas for south by south west with To Write Love On Her Arms and then they headed up to Canada stopping to do shows on the way. She seems like she's having the best time.


Anyways she got to Canada yesterday and was getting dropped off to my aunts this morning. She organised it with my cousin. So I'm just waiting to hear how it went. I bet my aunt is thrilled to see her. I'm so so jealous. She's staying there for two days anyways and then heading back down to Florida, going through Boston, New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania and I dunno where else. 


I wish I got to see Damion live. I love his music and I haven't seen him in years. I was supposed to meet up with him in LA but things happened and we couldn't. Devo.  


I miss my sister. At least I get to see her before she's off to Spain for 3 months. Bitch. 





Peace lovers x

No comments:

Post a Comment