Saturday, April 3, 2010

Silly things on my mind.


Lately, I've been thinking a lot about getting out of Ireland. I feel like nothing will happen if I stay here.

I had the chance to head off this summer for 9 to 12 months but I got scared and didn't take the offer. I'm still thinking I did the wrong thing but I'm still young and can do it whenever I like, I guess. It'd be really hard to leave my friends and my family for such a long time, especially my dad. Sometimes he still can't handle when I don't call when I go out at night, I dunno what he'd do if I left for a year.

So I made an Au Pair profile, and I got a few offers from Australia and Canada. Mainly Around Vancouver. I'd love to be an Au Pair, how fun. I love kids and it'd be great just to go over to a country and already have a job and a place to stay. Two families nearly had my bags packed and my flights booked. I think that's kinda what scared me a bit that it was all happening so so quick.

Anyways, I think I will have to leave next summer, at least for the summer. Maybe to New York or Toronto.. I have family in Richmond Hill, Toronto and Queens, New York. I probably wouldn't stay with them but it'd be so handy to have them just in case I needed them.. If I don't go to live in one place, I'd like to travel around either Europe or America.

Just so you know.

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment