Sunday, April 25, 2010

Forgot to blog.

Or forgot how to blog?


So much going on in the past few days and I just didn't know how to put it down. Anyways, after a night of driving around Dublin and just having the laughs my head seems to be a little bit clearer, dunno why but it just does. 


Sitting at the airport watching planes fly over us and land was too good but it was freezing so I watched about 3 and got back into the warmth of the car. Before that we drove around Phoenix park, seen some deers and before that we sat at Sandymount strand. Love this city at dusk but sitting at the airport seeing planes land and take off and just the sound of the airport made me want to leave this place again and soon.


Friday night was Ciara's birthday party and it was class. Booze, trampolines and me. Never again. 


I had my college interview on Thursday and I'm pretty sure I've jinxed myself. I think it went real well. It did go real well. But cause I've said that to people who've asked me about it I feel like I wont get it, which is killing me cause I really want to do it. I'm going to feel sick until I find out. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. Only one hand cause both hands is bad luck.


I think I'll get an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment