Sunday, May 2, 2010

You just keep on saying the same thing, over and over.



Bank Holiday Sunday. I should have mad plans for tonight but I didn't and now I'm sitting at home alone, doing nothing like most nights. I'm in work tomorrow, anyhow. My laptop wouldn't connect to the wireless earlier so i had to amuse myself so I went to tesco and got loads of photos printed out. 60 for like 15 euro, that's pretty good considering it's 10 euro to get 36 developed off a role. So I had already started a collage on my wall cause I know that I will NEVER get my room done up and my walls are in bits from taking down old posters. This is the result of my boredom.



















I seriously hate my bedroom. I'm about to start cleaning it now.

I wish I had a normal sleeping pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment