Friday, May 28, 2010

I've lost track of the days.

I'm usually not the best at keeping up with what day it is but being off work for over a week has seriously messed me up. I know it's Friday only because Hannah went to a party. Well it's now Saturday, 5:34 am to be exact. I'm wide awake listening to the rain. So soothing, not enough to get me asleep though. 


I've had such a good week bar not being able to walk..I've seen Sue loads and plan on seeing her tonight when my wife is babysitting. The plan for the day was to flake in the sun  with H, but I doubt there will be any sun cause it's looking pretty bleak out there.


Friday was a lonely day. I was by myself all day apart from my brother and dad being in the house but they don't count. I watched 4 and a half films. And drank loads of cans of diet coke in a glass with a slice of lime, fav. Talked to Gaj, Mark and Carpo on skype. That was nice. Hannah called too, but she always calls <3


I had a barbecue on Thursday. It wasn't mad sunny but it was nice. We ate inside anyways. Sue and her mom collected me and we headed to dunnes to get all the food. We got loads for 26 euro. We had a feast anyways we were all so full, burgers, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, chocolate, ice pops. We were in mine from about 3 till 11, just chatting and laughing. I didn't use my crutches all day. I just hopped around and occasionally leaned on my ankle but really regretted it later at about 12 when I started to ball my eyes out cause of the pain. This is killing me.


Wednesday was delish. I went to Sue's and we sat in the sun for the better part of the day. We went on the trampoline and cause I can't jump, she did and I just flaked out in the sun that was trying to break through the branches of the tree  <3


Monday and Tuesday were just sleepy days due to pain. 


I rather writing one long blog then loads of little ones. Soz if you hate that.

1 comment: