Friday, May 21, 2010

My heart told my head, this time no.

There's something wrong with me, I usually cry at anything sad and I just don't anymore. Well haven't in a while. I just watched two of the most emotional Grey's Anatomy's ever and not one single tear, wtf. I used to ball at every single episode. I cried for the whole of Dear John and haven't cried since. So weird. Not so emo anymore I guess. 


I just had a delish Friday. Went for lunch with my dad in Avoca, it was so good. We had the chats and bought flowers. Ran into my uncles soon to be ex wife. She's a fucking nut job. My dad ignored her, go on the dad. 


After that I went to my friend Susie's house. Seen her brother had seen him in years cause he's been in college in Limerick. Anyway, drank copious amounts of tea and chatted.. Gaj then collected me, along with Alisha and Hannah. We headed for dinner cause Gaj is off to Boston for the summer, SO jealous. 


Then headed to Killiney beach. Met Ciara, Claire and Gav. Sat on the tea rooms playing summer tunes, chatting and I nursed a sol, it was pretty delish.  We headed back to the car, put some tunes on played a bitta frisbee. I lost the frisbee so we got a tennis ball and played piggy in the middle like 8 year olds. It was lolz. I fell over as per usual. Also got a tennis ball in the eye.


Now I'm home, chilling with all the candles lit in my room. I should sleep gotta go to work for 11. 


Peace out, blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment