Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An update on me not sleeping and other bits.

I'd give anything, ANYTHING to have a normal sleeping pattern. 

I don't mind staying up late and getting zero hours sleep, I can deal with that, it's my own fault cause I don't try and sleep, I just stay awake and think. All I do is think and dwell, think and dwell, think and dwell. 

For a while I could sleep easy. Everything was grand, everything is still grand, better than ever actually. Closer then ever to my best friends, getting closer to a friend that I missed so much, getting closer to new people. But all I can think about is one stupid fucking thing, over and over. It's not even an important thing, well I guess it is if I care so much but I don't want to care about it and it is consuming the hours that I should be using for sleep. How annoying.

Fuck it anyways, I will do my best to make it better.


Watch Whip it! and fall in love Landon Pigg. 

Flights to Boston are over 700 euro. Summer plans on hold. 

I'm listening to Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton a lot. Pretty embarrassed for myself, to be honest.

Missing my mum after talking about her yesterday. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. It took me so long to get my sleeping pattern back on track, loads of meds and all, you don't need them if you don't want 'em. Change something up in your day and it'll help, little things.

    None of that helped I'd say, sorry, I'm bad at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked a full day today and it took it outta me and I fell asleep when I got home but I'm wide awake now.. D:

    ReplyDelete