Sunday, June 20, 2010

This week has been one of the better weeks in my life.

Last Saturday, Kate's 23rd birthday. Drinks in Kate's apartment which is right beside the phoenix park and is lovely. So much malibu, so much cava. Headed off into town, stopped in some old man pub for one drink. I vaguely remember there being a giant labrador walking around :D Went to pygmalion, gee eyed at this stage and headed home pretty soon after arriving. Died in work on Sunday. 


Monday, 5.45 am start.  Bus, plane, bus, metro, metro, hotel, thunder storm, PARIS. I love everything about Paris it's so pretty and being there with my fav two was amazing. Eye watering laughs. Too good. Got everything we wanted to do done in paris. Le tour eiffle <3333




Wednesday 5 am start. Metro metro, bus, plane, bus, home, BED.


Thursday, work at 9.30. Flew by. Then straight to Susie's for sun hangouts. Walked to Dalkey, was so good out. Home, was asleep by one, delish. 


Friday, up at 12. Helped Aine decorate the function room for her 21st, went to Dun Laoghaire to get 10,000 crates of beer. Home, got ready, got drunk, partied, danced on tables and chairs, screamed at Dick, fortune cookies telling the truth, chats in the playground, 5am air humping, Susie fake snoring in my bed, not sleeping till 6.


Saturday, work at 9.30 off at half one. Went to Susie's. Sat in the sun. Her mom brought out a box of all old photo's and letters. It was amazing. There were love letters <3 I read them all. It made me want a typewriter so much :( Home at 11 got my dad to try on some clothes I bought him. My dad is a carhartt dad, love it. Asleep by 1.


Sunday, market with Hannah. Everyone needs to come out to the market in the park in Dun Laoghaire. So much good food. Got a Falafel and a King kofta for dinner, nom. Met up with my Dad, he brought us to the Mini market in Dalkey and we met Susie, went back to Hannah's and chilled in the sun, had dinner and then went to the cinema. <3

Yeah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment