Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hi blog.

I haven't wrote one in a while so eh, why not.. I guess.

I do nothing with my life so I dunno what to write about now. I'm back at work after hurting my ankle..it's still pretty fucked but it's ok to walk on sort of. I'll have to deal with it anyways cause I cant afford to take more sick days. I'm working the next four days then I'm off to Paris so by the time I get back from Paris I'll be wrecked cause I usually catch up on sleep on my days off and I won't be cause I will be wondering around the streets of PARIS :D I will keep mentioning Paris cause I am so exited. LOVE YOU PARIS.

I'm in the mood to read. I never finished Helter Skelter so I'm gonna finish it.. I stopped cause I got a bit freaked just cause I knew it actually happened. If you don't know what Helter Skelter is about, find out and then read it. After that I think I will read Princess, A Thousand Splendid Suns and then The Kite Runner. All books that I have and haven't read. Then I will look at what else I have..Probably will read The Perks of Being A Wallflower again too for about the millionth time.

I went to Ikea with my brother and my dad yesterday after work and we spent about 500 euro, it was class! Got loads of stuff for my brothers room cause it had yet to be furnished after he had got it done up. I picked out everything I want for my bed room when it gets done up which will be during the summer, I swear. if not I will cry so much.

Missing someone you know but don't really know is weird.

Bye blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment