Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can't believe I did it again.

I'm under house arrest. My dad won't let me leave the house cause last time I hurt my ankle I couldn't sit still and it def didn't heal properly so now he's not taking any chances. I actually CAN'T believe I did this just walking to the car, ugh. 


After spending 4 and a bit hours in A&E I finally seen a doctor, who was actually atrocious...I mean firstly, the nurse was an idiot.."Is it sore?" "NO, I'm just balling my eyes out for no reason. (you idiot)" "is there anything else wrong?" "No.." "Then why are you crying?" "ARE YOU SERIOUS I'M OBVIOUSLY IN SO MUCH PAIN" "well you'll be waiting a while.." I wanted to ring her neck. 

Then my doctor, well you've got a sprained ankle, so it's a little worse then last time.. here's a doctors note. "Do I not need some pain killers?" "Oh yeah you probably should take some." "Ehhh, like what? Last time I got prescriptions for anti inflammatories and pain killers" "well you got a difene injection earlier" "That didn't work" My dad chimes in with something about difene and the doctor tells me to take his difene which he needs.. and then just leaves..

So basically paying 100 euro for an injection that didn't work and to be told to take my dads pain meds, so sound. not.

Didn't get home till after 5am :(((((

I have a doctors note for a week off work but I'm to go back to my gp to extend it if my ankle is still sore. If it's anything like it was a week after last time I don't think I should go back to work.. Then I'll feel bad for calling in sick again but I can't help it, really can I? But jobs don't look at it that way, which annoys me. You work so hard for them and they seem to be annoyed that you've taken time off for something that wasn't necessarily your own fault and all they wanna know is when you'll be back to work.. rageface.

I've been slipping in and out of sleeps all day cause of the pain killers and now it's 6:41am and I can't sleep :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment