Monday, March 29, 2010

Driving in the rain.

I used to go on so many drives with my dad when I was younger, just down the country to see my cousins or just around Wicklow. And when I got older we just didn't hang out and do it as much so now whenever I get the chance to go on a drive with him I do.

Today we headed down to his bessie mates house in Port Laoise. It's so delish it's on a huge plot of land down some little road and he designed it himself. He's in the middle of building a chicken coop, jealous.

My dad gets in a great mood as soon as he is around this guy so it's a good time to ask him for things that I'd like. So I told him I wanted to go on holidays with Hannah, her mom and sister but that I prob wouldn't have the money and of course he couldn't say no cause he wouldn't want Hannah's mom thinking he was mean. So yay I'm going on holidays with Hannah. Most likely to Greece. I've never been on like a beachy sort of holiday. I'm excited.

Anyways I got to Port Laoise at like 4 and my dad's friend has two little boys and they're gas but they weren't home so I messed around with his seriously obese dog, Sweeney. Happiest dog in the world.







Sweeney giving Charlie the cat a kiss. Sweeney was caught riding her yesterday. She's not neutered nor is he. Bold.

Writing a blog is weird.

Conor and Darragh came home then and they're just too funny.







We headed home then in the lashing rain. I hate and love driving in the rain, it sounds so good but I'm always afraid cause it's hard to see. I think we got home pretty fast, I fell asleep so I don't really know. The worst part about falling asleep in a car is when you have to wake up and run into the house.

I wonder if I'll stick to this blog thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment